FAQ Group: Identity

Posted on

How do I register my business name or set up a legal structure?

To verify if a name is already being used in California, check the Secretary of State website. Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, sole proprietors, general partnerships and trade names register organizational paperwork with the Secretary of State (303-894-2200). Trade name registration…

Read More